Thursday, February 5, 2009

Smoking in the bathrooms


I really hate people smoking in the bathrooms. It really stinks. There is this girl that smokes in the concorse one almost everyday when we go to lunch. Locking the doors to the bathroom DOES NOT help. What is the point of having a bathroom if you dont use it and if we have to go all the way to the concourse, it makes us late for class. The administrators might think that if a teacher stands in the bathrooms in the mornings, at lunch, and in the afternoon it would help but I would feel that it would be an invasion of privacy. I really dont know a solution.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure of a solution either, but I do think if the entire student body got behind it...it could be almost entirely eliminated. Start speaking up when you go in the restroom. Let her know your feelings. I suggest turning her name into Mrs. Ross or another teacher. She would never know who turned her in.

    ReplyDelete