Friday, May 15, 2009

Last blog

1. What part do you think taught you the most this semester? I think the business project taught me the most. It really helps you realize what people have to go through and how much they have to be creative in coming up with a business.
2. How do you like blogging? Do you plan to continue with your blog eventhough I'm not going to be posting topics for you to blog about? I did like blogging this year. The only thing that got on my nerves was the computers wouldnt work sometimes. I probably will continue blogging
3. What did you learn from the Coffee Geek Squad project? What changes do I need to make? I've learned too much to type it. I dont think you need to make any changes.
4. Did the snacks that I brought influence you to do your work and behave appropriately (better work ethic = higher paycheck)? yes
5.Business Plan: Was it helpful to watch the Peter Perfect episodes throughout the semester? Did they teach you anything? Do you think you will use your plan to start your own business one day? yes. i liked watching peter perfect. It taught me how sometimes when you dont pay attention to every aspect of your business, it can begin to go down.
6. Any other comments? Im going to miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Missy,

    I've very much enjoyed having you in class this semester. You have a ton of potential...go for it! Also, thanks for the cake business. My blog is http://maryolivedesigns.blogspot.com. Spread the word. :)

    I'll be in touch with you about the wedding,
    Ms. Gay

    ReplyDelete